Areas of Practice
BANKRUPTCY--legally get out of debt
- Chapter 7, Chapter 13 Repayment Plans
- Stop Home Foreclosure
- Stop Wage Garnishment
- Prevent Repossession Of Personal Property
- Stop Bill Collector Harassment
- Consolidate Student Loans
- Eliminate Credit Card Debt
- Protect Co-Signers
- Pre-bankruptcy Strategic Planning
- Debt Relief
- Bill Consolidation
- Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention
- Stop Lawsuits
- Driving Under the Influence
- All Traffic Violations including speeding and operating after revocation or suspension. Let me help you save your driver’s license or help get your driver’s license back should you lose it.
Drug Charges and All Controlled Substance Violations:
Divorce, Paternity And Family Law
We will achieve the best possible settlement for you with the least possible trauma for you and your family.
Weapons And Gun Charges:
Theft and Financial Crimes:
Residential Closings. No firm gives more attention at a more reasonable fee to the needs of homeowners. Whether you are being relocated to or from Wisconsin, trading up, refinancing or buying your first home, you will find that we uniquely understand and accommodate your problems.
Commercial Real Estate
Michael S. Winter has handled nearly every type of purchase, sale, loan and lease for office, retail or industrial property as well defense of mortgage foreclosure.
Estate Planning And Probate
- Drafting Wills – To Meet Clients’ Needs And Intentions.
- Estate Planning – Coordinating The Client’s Will And Any Necessary Trust(S), Protect Assets From Creditors And Provide
- And Provide For The Special Needs Of Beneficiaries And Heirs.
- Probate Administration – Making The Probate Process As Efficient And Painless As Possible
- Healthcare And Financial Durable Power Of Attorney
- Guardianships And Protective Placements
You may have recently been issued either a traffic citation, a municipal ordinance citation or a ticket alleging a violation of law.
A conviction for a traffic offense may result in not only a fine, but also demerit points against your driving record. Depending on the nature of the charge, and/or your prior driving record, you may also face other consequences, such as suspension or revocation of your driving privileges and/or increases in your auto insurance premiums or potential cancellation or non-renewal of your auto insurance coverage. In addition, some of these consequences could affect your current or future employment.
A conviction for an ordinance violation will most likely result in a fine, and depending upon the charge, a conviction could affect your current or future employment and/or your driving privileges. For example, a conviction of possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia could allow the court to suspend or revoke your driving privileges for six months.
Do not pay your citation or enter a guilty or no contest plea to the charge without first speaking to a qualified attorney about your options.
Michael S. Winter Attorney At Law
735 W. Wisconsin Ave., Suite 980
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Hampton Legal Services
5323 W. Hampton Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Michael S. Winter Attorney At Law
735 W. Wisconsin Ave., Suite 980, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported